Looking for a bit of relief from congestion or muscle and joint inflammation? Our selection of anti-inflammatory teas contains spices that are known to help with reducing muscle stiffness and relieving congestion.
Top Teas to Help Reduce Inflammation
Whether your inflammation is showing up in your muscles and/or joints or as nasal congestion (which can be caused by anything that irritates or inflames the nasal tissues such as the common cold, flu, sinusitis, and allergies), our anti-inflammatory teas can provide some much-needed relief.
Teas with the following ingredients can help to relax you and relieve your inflammation. Many of these ingredients contain properties that help improve other bodily functions as well.
● Chamomile is known to provide relief from inflammation and can also help improve sleep and digestion.
● Dandelion root has been known to assist with inflammation, as well as digestion.
● Ginger can assist with inflammation, digestion and immunity.
● The root of ginseng contains anti-inflammatory properties, helping to soothe inflammation in the body.
● Hibiscus flower has been known to provide relief for inflammation and help with digestion and metabolism.
● Turmeric’s active ingredient, curcumin, contains proven anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties (and is what gives turmeric its yellow color).
Stock up on our anti-inflammatory teas and, when congestion and muscle and joint inflammation strike, you’ll be prepared to fight it in a natural way.