Herb Garden Pencil
Plant after use. When pencil is too short for writing, press the green end into the soil, covering only the capsule. Water immediately to activate the seed capsule and continue to water daily; enough to keep the soil moist. Plants typically take about 1-3 weeks to germinate.
- Use a good soil (starter mix) or coco coir as growth substrate.
- When selecting a flower pot, make sure to choose one with drainage holes.
- Plant the pencil crooked (allows the plant to grow straight up) and make sure it is only in the soil deep enough to cover the capsule.
- Eventually, place a clear plastic bag with the corners cut off, over the flower pot to increase humidity and ease germination (remove it when the seeds have germinated).
- Water daily by filling the saucer up with water and waiting 10 mins. Add more water if it's all soaked up. Repeat until soil is saturated then discard remaining water.
- Allow seeds to receive a little sunshine at a time. Once growth is showing, the plant should be placed somewhere sunny.
This classic mug comes with a stainless steel infuser and an infuser caddy (the lid) to place the infuser on when your tea is finished brewing. The perfect mug for tea lovers alike, this tea-brewing combination is available in three bright colors - lime green, burgundy and evening blue! Mugs are made from stoneware and are lead-free, as well as microwave (remove infuser before microwaving), dishwasher and oven safe. Mug holds 11 oz.
Add flair to your home with this glass The Spice & Tea Exchange® teapot! Great for storing candy and mints! Product can be dispensed through the spout or by removing the lid. Hand-wash only.