Change Your Career and Own a Retail Culinary BusinessJoin us and other passionate foodies & entrepreneurs by starting your own retail culinary business! Starting a franchise with The Spice & Tea Exchange® is everything you need to fulfill your entrepreneurial spirit, invest in yourself, and let the foodie in you shine! "I was looking for something to do with my life, and I was doing a lot of soul searching, trying to figure out what I really loved…and what that boiled down to was food. I'm a foodie!" - Lisa Coleman | John's Pass, FL "It's so gratifying to see people walk in the front door, take a deep break to experience the smells, and smile as they begin their shopping experience." - Tami Brown | Sioux Falls, SD
Store & Culinary Highlights Include:
- A Full-service Tea Bar
- Over 225+ Premium Spice Blends & Herbs
- 45+ Exclusive Loose-Leaf Teas
- Sea Salts & Infused Sugars
- Meal Kits, Gourmet Gifts & Kitchen Accessories
- Wellness: Organic Teas, Immune Boosting Teas, & Soy Candles
Why The Spice & Tea Exchange®?Family Friendly & Great for the Community Our mission “Creating & sharing the experience of a more flavorful life,” encourages franchise owners, guests, and the local community around our stores to cook healthier at home & spend time with the family! Foodie FUN! Dinner Parties, Class Opportunities, Community Involvement Our local store owners often host: tea tastings, dinner parties, and culinary demonstrations as well as participate in events such as farmer’s markets, local community gatherings, and more. Many also co-host events and/or network with local vendors, chefs, spas, and venues! The Best of Everything The Spice & Tea Exchange® is the fun & excitement of a tea business, spice business, and culinary business all in one versatile retail shop!
Who We AreThe Spice & Tea Exchange® was founded in 2008, by a group of talented individuals with a passion for life and food. What started as a small shop St. Augustine, Florida, has quickly grown into a nation-wide franchise powered by flavor, passionate franchise owners, and a desire to bring flavorful ingredients to your kitchen.
Are You a Good Fit?A successful franchise owner for buying a franchise/starting a culinary business fits these three important criteria:
- Passion for Food: No culinary experience necessary! As a part of our franchise system, you will have access to professional and experienced field consultants, virtual, in-house, and on-site training throughout the franchise development process. We, however, recommend someone with an unwavering passion for food – it will be part of your life every single day!
- Entrepreneur/Drive: We find our most successful stores to be the ones run by those who have an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to grow their independent business.
- And of Course, Fun!