Herb Garden Pencil
Plant after use. When pencil is too short for writing, press the green end into the soil, covering only the capsule. Water immediately to activate the seed capsule and continue to water daily; enough to keep the soil moist. Plants typically take about 1-3 weeks to germinate.
- Use a good soil (starter mix) or coco coir as growth substrate.
- When selecting a flower pot, make sure to choose one with drainage holes.
- Plant the pencil crooked (allows the plant to grow straight up) and make sure it is only in the soil deep enough to cover the capsule.
- Eventually, place a clear plastic bag with the corners cut off, over the flower pot to increase humidity and ease germination (remove it when the seeds have germinated).
- Water daily by filling the saucer up with water and waiting 10 mins. Add more water if it's all soaked up. Repeat until soil is saturated then discard remaining water.
- Allow seeds to receive a little sunshine at a time. Once growth is showing, the plant should be placed somewhere sunny.
Steep your favorite loose-leaf tea with a friend (a hedgehog friend that is). This hedgehog tea infuser is the perfect companion for warm brews! The smile on his face will be sure to put a smile on yours. Made with heat-resistant silicone.
These fun and friendly tea critters will surely bring a smile to your face as you steep your favorite teas! Made of BPA free silicone.